Auction Terms & Conditions
Online Only Real Estate Auction
728 East Ave. Brockport NY 14420
1. Property sells in "as is" condition without acceptance of any contingencies. Compliance with any government Regulations will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Also included in the sale are Refrigerator, Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer. Fixtures and appliances, if any, are sold in "as is" condition. Seller makes no representations or warranties, expressed or Implied, regarding the same. Property sells as per Inst. Survey Dated Aug. 28, 2000. The Seller shall not provide a new) or instrument survey. If the Buyer desires a new instrument survey, it shall be provided solely at the expense of the Buyer.
2. This property transfers with a Warranty deed.
3. Closing and possession to be on or about November 13, 2020. Buyers shall have the right to inspect the property within forty-eight (48) house before the time of closing, and seller agrees that all utilities shall be on at that time. Seller shall continue to maintain the property in the condition existing as of the acceptance including, but not limited to, utility service continuation, lawn and landscaping care, and snow plowing, subject to reasonable use, wear, tear and natural deterioration between the date hereof and the closing.
4, Seller agrees to give purchaser, purchaser's agent, or purchaser's bank access to the real estate with 24 hours notice for the purpose of any appraisal quotes for contractors for any repairs to be made to satisfy the purchaser's lender.
5. Property sells subject to immediate confirmation up to $ 90,000 At $ 90,000 or above, it sells to the highest bidder.
6. A ten percent (10%) Buyers' premium will be added to the top bid on the real estate.
7. Upon acceptance of the highest bid, a deposit of $ 12,000 will be required in cash, check, or wire transfer at the office Of Harris Wilcox Inc. by Wed. September 30th by Noon. Said deposit to be held in Harris Wilcox Inc. Escrow Account. The deposit is non-refundable in case of default or breach of contract on the part of the buyer. In the event the property fails to close due to NO fault of the buyer, the deposit will be returned to the buyer.
8. TERMS: All cash at the time of closing. If the buyer of this property chooses to go to any lender for financing, the suggested closing date is still to be adhered to, and any repairs, survey, septic or other tests, certifications or permits required by that lender will become the buyer's responsibility.
9. Bidding and conduct of the sale are at the discretion of the Auctioneer. Harris Wilcox Inc. and all their agents or employees Are acting as an agent for the Seller.
10. If there are any inconsistencies between published statements and announcements today, the announcements shall prevail. At his discretion, the auctioneer may take intermissions to confirm bidder's qualifications and allow bidders the opportunity to fully consider their position.
11. This Purchase Offer Contract has been approved as to form by the Seller's Attorney. Before bidding we recommend the buyer have his or her Attorney review the Purchase Offer Contract.
12. Copies of the Purchase Offer have been posted on www.harriswilcox.com and passed out at open houses and are available at the office of Harris Wilcox Inc.
13. WHEN SIGNED, THE PURCHASE OFFER DOCUMENT BECOMES A BINDING CONTRACT. WE RECOMMEND THAT THE BUYER CONSULT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE BIDDING, SINCE NO CHANGES OR CONTINGENCIES TO THIS CONTRACT WILL BE ACCEPTED. The only items added to this Purchase Offer Contract at the time of bidding/sale shall be the purchase price, disclosures, acknowledgements, and Parties signatures. You must either show this Purchase Offer Contract to an Attorney prior to bidding and obtain his or her written approval and file that written approval letter with Harris Wilcox Inc., at the time of Bidder Registration, or you must elect to waive Attorney approval.
14. This is a public auction. Family members reserve the right to bid.
15. Any flagging on this property does not necessarily represent the actual boundary lines, but are believed to be fairly accurate.
16. The Buyers of this property should immediately apply for property insurance in order to accommodate the above closing date.
17. Any personal property remaining on the property at the time of closing, becomes the property of the